Spinal Cord Injury Ontario Membership Program
Strength in Numbers
Through membership, communities are improved, connections are made and advocacy has an impact. Join our community and get the latest information about living with a spinal cord injury, our events and educational activities.
Becoming part of our community also means having a greater voice. When Spinal Cord Injury Ontario advocates on behalf of people with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities, it’s the weight of the membership that influences change - that’s what we mean by the membership program motto, “Strength In Numbers”.
Membership is complimentary!
Who can join?
Membership is open to:
- individuals with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities,
- families and friends,
- healthcare professionals (including MDs, RNs, NPs, PSWs, SWs, OTs, PTs and RTs),
- businesses, and
- interested members of the general public looking for a place to turn for awareness, education and a sense of community.
- Subscription to our quarterly provincial magazine, Outspoken!, providing information on SCI Ontario’s services, activities, and members’ own stories of meeting challenges and achieving success
- Our bi-monthly electronic newsletter, The FYI on SCI
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario is proud to offer exclusive access to various discounted products and services, including: theatre, hotels, attractions, movies, shopping, travel & much more, to all members through our new discount partner Perkopolis. To get the access code, please email email@example.com with “Perkopolis” in the subject line.
- 5% discount on bathroom safety products from A2Z Mobility: Home Health Care Inc.
- 25% off nutritional consulting fee with Fruitful Elements
- Right to vote at the Annual General Meeting
Have an idea for a benefit or discount? Let us know by sending an email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
What Members are Saying
Spinal Cord Injury Ontario members share, in their own words, what membership means to them:
- “Spinal Cord Injury Ontario is a community I fondly belong to. I feel listened to and understood by its members.”
- “As a professional who works with those with SCI, my membership provides the opportunity to keep up with issues & concerns facing those with SCI.”
- “Gives a voice to the challenges and obstacles I face every day and connects me to people who share the same experiences.”
- “Spinal Cord Injury Ontario advocates on my behalf with policy makers (at all levels of government) to ensure that the needs and wishes of the SCI community are heard and enacted upon.”
Join online at: http://support.sciontario.org/membership
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: Sarah McKinnon, 1-888-723-1033 ext. 22