Spinal Cord Injury Ontario wants to help researchers share ethics-approved research opportunities and results with our community.
If you are a researcher, affiliated with a research organization, please consider our offer of the following over a three-month period for $250.
- A post on our website under Research Opportunities: http://www.sciontario.org/research-opportunties
- A link also on our news feed on our website
- 5 posts on Twitter
- 5 posts on Facebook
- A link through our e-newsletter FYI on SCI to the Research Opportunities
- A post on our intranet to share with all of our staff
Preference will be given to research that includes people with spinal cord injuries right from the planning stages of the study.
Please note, we reserve the right to not enter into a business relationship with researchers if the research does not meet the following requirements:
- The research must have ethics approval and be associated with a research-oriented organization
- The research must benefit people with spinal cord injuries
- Payment/compensation in some form to study participants
- A plan to disseminate research results to the community
If this is of interest to you, please fill in the following form.