Volunteer Administrative Assistant
For more than 67 years, CPA Ontario has proudly assisted persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation. Last year alone we reached 2,000 people across Ontario; including 528 people with a new spinal cord injury.
Our Toronto Office located in the Bayview and Eglinton area, is currently recruiting volunteers to assist with on-going administrative functions. Volunteers must be available to work during regular business hours and commit to volunteering at least four hours per week for a minimum of three months.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with databases, ideally with the fundraising database Raiser's Edge
- All about the details, able to enter data with an exceptional degree of accuracy
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Excellent at reading and communicating in English
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Data entry
- Filing; photocopying
- Send out ‘Thank You’ cards and make ‘Thank You’ calls
Application Details: If you are interested in this dynamic and rewarding volunteer opportunity, please email your contact to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Volunteer Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CPA Ontario. Together we can assist persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- RT @ONAccessibility: Did you know the Ontario retail industry could collect up to $9.6B in revenue from customers with a #disability over t…
- RT @mytributehome: Tribute Communities is the zipper chair sponsor at the @SCI_Ontario ski day in Feb. Sign up to hit the slopes! t.…
- @CanadaVolunteer Thx for your support, too! #FF
The highest incidence of injury is to individuals in the age range of 20-29 and also, to those over 70 years of age.
Enter your email address below to receive our free bi-monthly electronic newsletter.