For more than 67 years, CPA Ontario has proudly assisted persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation. Last year alone we reached 2,000 people across Ontario; including 528 people with a new spinal cord injury.
Our Toronto Office located in the Bayview and Eglinton area, is currently recruiting volunteers to assist with on-going administrative functions. Volunteers must be available to work during regular business hours and commit to volunteering at least four hours per week for a minimum of three months.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with databases, ideally with the fundraising database Raiser's Edge
- All about the details, able to enter data with an exceptional degree of accuracy
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Excellent at reading and communicating in English
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Data entry
- Filing; photocopying
- Send out ‘Thank You’ cards and make ‘Thank You’ calls
Application Details: If you are interested in this dynamic and rewarding volunteer opportunity, please email your contact to email@example.com quoting Volunteer Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CPA Ontario. Together we can assist persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation.