How to Navigate This Site
- Press the F12 key at any time to return to the home page of this site.
- Press the F2 key at any time to jump to this page.
- Press the Ctrl key and then the "f" key to search within a particular page for text. This is actually a feature of most browsers, not of this site.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- RT @FruitfulJoanne: #Jointpain? Limit #tomatoes #bellpeppers #eggplant #potatoes. They inhibit #calcium absorption. #EatWellLiveWellWithSpi…
- RT @HGainforth: Pleased to see the PA promotion work from our collaboration between @sciactioncanada and @SCI_Ontario published! t.…
- RT @DisabilityToday: #FF @VarietyVillage @ActiveAmputee @glucksteinlaw @SCI_Ontario @OntarioBIA @_TopEnd @cffpdp @disabilityimage @TangledA…
In Ontario, Males represent 68.4% of all traumatic spinal cord injuries. Women represent 31.6%.
Enter your email address below to receive our free bi-monthly electronic newsletter.