Ceiling Lift - Transactive by Waverly Glen (Scarborough)
$800 per unit - contact MikeandAnita7@sympatico.ca
* 3 complete units available, perfect for transfers in the bedroom, bathroom and garage - price is per unit
* These units work fine and are approx 5-7 yrs old.
The "Transactive" is an overhead transfer lift designed for use with individuals with mobility disabilities. The Transactive will lift up to a maximum of 425 lbs. (193 kg). This permanently installed lift is used in conjunction with the included 8 ft long powder-coated aluminum overhead track. Standard features whisper quiet operation, soft start and stops, an eight foot vertical reach, an over-speed safety governor, a push-button emergency lowering system, built-in safety stops, and a pneumatic non-electric hand control designed for use in wet or humid environments. The unit has a powered lift and a choice of manual or powered traversing is available.
POWER: Uses a 24-volt direct current motor and rechargable battery with a fast recharge cycle. The unit has an audible and visual low battery alarm and automatic battery conservation.
Includes the lifting bar and it also comes with a large, launderable, quick-drying "Hygiene Sling" designed for toileting and hygiene functions. Access is unrestricted making this sling ideal for independent transfers and toileting.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Looking forward to seeing members and other key stakeholders at our AGM tomorrow!
- @CanadianSpinal It's an amazing prize - a cottage at Forest Glen Resort in Muskoka! t.co/TpYroKHy31
- Thx @Singer_Kwinter @FAIRAssociation @MV1CAN @kevinlebonte @judith_hull @allisonwordsmith 4 RT about Relay #prizes t.co/TpYroKHy31
Quadriplegia is paralysis of all four limbs (from the neck down) resulting from injury to the neck. Fractures or compression of the vertebrae, which cause permanent damage to the spinal cord may lead to loss of sensation, movement, pain management, bladder and bowel control, as well as affecting sexual function.
Enter your email address below to receive our free bi-monthly electronic newsletter.