Ceiling Lift - Transactive by Waverly Glen (Scarborough)
$800 per unit - contact MikeandAnita7@sympatico.ca
* 3 complete units available, perfect for transfers in the bedroom, bathroom and garage - price is per unit
* These units work fine and are approx 5-7 yrs old.
The "Transactive" is an overhead transfer lift designed for use with individuals with mobility disabilities. The Transactive will lift up to a maximum of 425 lbs. (193 kg). This permanently installed lift is used in conjunction with the included 8 ft long powder-coated aluminum overhead track. Standard features whisper quiet operation, soft start and stops, an eight foot vertical reach, an over-speed safety governor, a push-button emergency lowering system, built-in safety stops, and a pneumatic non-electric hand control designed for use in wet or humid environments. The unit has a powered lift and a choice of manual or powered traversing is available.
POWER: Uses a 24-volt direct current motor and rechargable battery with a fast recharge cycle. The unit has an audible and visual low battery alarm and automatic battery conservation.
Includes the lifting bar and it also comes with a large, launderable, quick-drying "Hygiene Sling" designed for toileting and hygiene functions. Access is unrestricted making this sling ideal for independent transfers and toileting.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Hoping @BlueJays will let someone w a spinal cord injury throw a pitch at a game. #SCIawareness RT if you think they should.
- RT @DisabilityToday: #FF @Travability @glucksteinlaw @play2podium @disabilityimage @WheelersFitness @WCBballCanada @Ability_Online @SCI_Ont…
- RT @DisabilityToday: New #vlog from @SCI_Ontario: "Ball Game Streaker Let us throw a pitch" for #SCI Awareness Month Watch it here: …
Problems related to pain, mobility and agility affected the largest number of adults. Nearly 3 million adults aged 15 and over, or 11% of this age group, reported one of these limitations. (PALS 2006)
Enter your email address below to receive our free bi-monthly electronic newsletter.