4th Annual Nutrition Series: Sport N' Go Breakfasts
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Location: OT Kitchen at Lyndhurst, 520 Sutherland Drive, Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday July 11: Sport n’ Go Breakfasts
- Wednesday July 25: Anti-stress Lunches
- Wednesday August 15: Liver-loving Dinners
- Wednesday August 29: Sleepy Time Snacks
Space is limited so sign up early!!
RSVP to Tory Bowman: 416-422-5644 ext 254 email@example.com
RSVP deadline, 2 days before class
|nutrition_SCC Centre_July_August'12.pdf||340.59 KB|
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- @ourstreetlondon Looking forward 2 it! Thx 4 the shout out! Our Street Downtown Block Party on Sat June 8 #Ldnont
- 5 ppl will hv the "scaffold", a new treatment for SCI,surgically put in their spinal cords. t.co/yfPpWA948O #research
- @Cmdr_Hadfield ppl w spinal cord injuries also lose bone density after injury. Any learning from your recovery that can b applied pls share!
Paraplegia is the loss of sensation and movement in legs and in part or all of the trunk, usually resulting from an injury to the spinal cord below the neck.