4th Annual Nutrition Series: Sleepy Time Snacks
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Location: OT Kitchen at Lyndhurst, 520 Sutherland Drive, Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday July 11: Sport n’ Go Breakfasts
- Wednesday July 25: Anti-stress Lunches
- Wednesday August 15: Liver-loving Dinners
- Wednesday August 29: Sleepy Time Snacks
Space is limited so sign up early!!
RSVP to Tory Bowman: 416-422-5644 ext 254 email@example.com
RSVP deadline, 2 days before class
|nutrition_SCC Centre_July_August'12.pdf||340.59 KB|
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Hoping @BlueJays will let someone w a spinal cord injury throw a pitch at a game. #SCIawareness RT if you think they should.
- RT @DisabilityToday: #FF @Travability @glucksteinlaw @play2podium @disabilityimage @WheelersFitness @WCBballCanada @Ability_Online @SCI_Ont…
- RT @DisabilityToday: New #vlog from @SCI_Ontario: "Ball Game Streaker Let us throw a pitch" for #SCI Awareness Month Watch it here: …
Spinal cord injury is one of the most traumatic events to occur in an individual’s life.