4th Annual Nutrition Series: Liver Loving Dinners
Location: OT Kitchen at Lyndhurst, 520 Sutherland Drive, Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday July 11: Sport n’ Go Breakfasts
- Wednesday July 25: Anti-stress Lunches
- Wednesday August 15: Liver-loving Dinners
- Wednesday August 29: Sleepy Time Snacks
Space is limited so sign up early!!
RSVP to Tory Bowman: 416-422-5644 ext 254 firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP deadline, 2 days before class
|nutrition_SCC Centre_July_August'12.pdf||340.59 KB|
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Awesome coverage frm @cgoomansingh on new electrical stim research findings: t.co/n4uUjUlR42 Thx @globalnewsto - gr8 balanced view!
- @judith_hull @Palasad Looking good at the London Roll & Bowl! Thanks for your support! t.co/Mq8NZGSzfj
- RT @judith_hull: Proud of our Greyhounds at the the 2014 London Roll & Bowl in support of @SCI_Ontario. Thanks to @Palasad for hosting http…
Quadriplegia is paralysis of all four limbs (from the neck down) resulting from injury to the neck. Fractures or compression of the vertebrae, which cause permanent damage to the spinal cord may lead to loss of sensation, movement, pain management, bladder and bowel control, as well as affecting sexual function.