How to Navigate This Site
- Press the F12 key at any time to return to the home page of this site.
- Press the F2 key at any time to jump to this page.
- Press the Ctrl key and then the "f" key to search within a particular page for text. This is actually a feature of most browsers, not of this site.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- How do you say no to a penguin selling ice cream sandwiches on a Monday afternoon? Great fundraising… t.co/kzPrvxKrRe
- Don't forget to sign up for the Wheelchair Relay Challenge or Stroll... t.co/BpRTfhF35N #relaystroll2014
- #FF @hshlawyers - Thank you 4 being our Starter Sponsor 4 the Wheelchair Relay Challenge + Stroll! #relaystroll2014
Quadriplegia is paralysis of all four limbs (from the neck down) resulting from injury to the neck. Fractures or compression of the vertebrae, which cause permanent damage to the spinal cord may lead to loss of sensation, movement, pain management, bladder and bowel control, as well as affecting sexual function.
Keep in touch with us
Sign Up for News and More by entering your email address below.