How to Navigate This Site
- Press the F12 key at any time to return to the home page of this site.
- Press the F2 key at any time to jump to this page.
- Press the Ctrl key and then the "f" key to search within a particular page for text. This is actually a feature of most browsers, not of this site.
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Patti Dawson Scholarship Award - Interested in pursuing training 4 advocacy research/work? Deadline - July 30 t.co/FuRSMkVU0r
- It's the wkend. Ur probably going 2 C friends. How about asking them 2 B part of the Wheelchair Relay Challenge? t.co/TbAgx0V7iu
- RT @ActiveLivingMag: Really funny ad from @SCI_Ontario with streaker wheeling aceoss center field in big league ballpark. Check it out: htt…
There are 600 new spinal cord injuries every year in Ontario (more than one a day) and current estimates indicate that there are approximately 33,140 Ontarians living with spinal cord injury. (Urban Futures Institute Report)
Keep in touch with us
Sign Up for News and More by entering your email address below.