Stem Cell Research Blog
- Scientists grow retina cells from skin-derived stem cells 4 years 33 weeks old
- Artificial red blood cells a step closer 4 years 33 weeks old
- MRI methods can show bone marrow stem cells’ viability as brain-repairing therapy 4 years 34 weeks old
- SCI Info
- Regional Offices
- Get Involved
- Awesome coverage frm @cgoomansingh on new electrical stim research findings: t.co/n4uUjUlR42 Thx @globalnewsto - gr8 balanced view!
- @judith_hull @Palasad Looking good at the London Roll & Bowl! Thanks for your support! t.co/Mq8NZGSzfj
- RT @judith_hull: Proud of our Greyhounds at the the 2014 London Roll & Bowl in support of @SCI_Ontario. Thanks to @Palasad for hosting http…
In Canada there are more than 3,600 new spinal cord injuries per year. There is an estimated 86,000 people living in the country with spinal cord injuries. (#s based on research by the Urban Futures Institute, 2010)
Enter your email address below to receive our free bi-monthly electronic newsletter.